“No flushing/no quenching,” “ fully split ” cartridge cut seal
This ultra-thin, outside-mounted type seal enables even inexperienced workers to assemble and disassemble. No special skills are required.
This high-performance seal is characterized by minimal leaks from the start-up of operation after replacement. No special work is required.
No flow relays, valves, or piping is required because the seal does not require flushing/quenching.
Featuring an ultra-compact and simple structure, this seal is an optimum choice when reducing the installation space.
- A stationary type with good followability
- Designed to minimize any sludge clogging in respective parts
- Structure that prevents the spring and pin from contacting the sludge
- Outside type ensures superb heat radiation
- Uses silicon carbide that is highly resistant to sludge
- Avoids decrease in performance due to sludge
- Designed to minimize the damage and wear on the sliding surface
- Capable of ensuring air-cooling by the atmosphere-side rotating element
- Pre-assembled cartridge seal ensures installation with an accurate setting length
- An ultra-thin seal installable in small spaces
- Extends the replacement intervals, and reduces the number of operations required
- Significantly reduces the time and labor required for assembly/disassembly
Cost-saving, no equipment cost required
- No flow relays, piping, or valves required
Product specification example
Seal face: Silicon carbide
Seat: Silicon carbide
Metal parts: CrNiMo steel 316 (G)
Secondary seals: FKM (V)
Pressure: 5 bar (73 PSI)
Sliding velocity: 15 m/s (49 ft/s)
Temperature: 0 ºC to 80 ºC (32 ⁰F to 176 ⁰F)
Viscosity: 1 Pa・s
Solids content: 10 wt%
- Purification center: sewage pumps, sludge pumps
- Ironworks: coolant pumps, water circulation pumps
- Power plants: water supply pumps, drainage pumps, coolant pumps, etc.
Applicable ranges, performance data and figures can serve only as a guide for selection and therefore in actual use there will be some cases where general specifications cannot be applied due to unknown factors or constraints.
Please check the applicability before use.
The contents are subject to change without notice for improvement.