SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY & TERM OF USE
- Social media policy & term of use
Social media policy & term of use
Social Media Policy
Eagle Industry Co., Ltd. and its group companies (“Eagle Industry”) have established and comply with the “Eagle Industry Social Media Policy” regarding the operation of official social media accounts and the participation of the Eagle Industry Group employees in social media.
- Purposes of Participation in Social Media
Eagle Industry seeks to disseminate information concerning Eagle Industry through social media and to engage in dialogue with stakeholders with the aim of becoming a company that all stakeholders can be proud of. Specifically, participation in social media has the following objectives:
- To make Eagle Industry’s products and services and activities known to as many stakeholders as possible
- To raise stakeholder satisfaction and enhance confidence in the Eagle Industry Group and its brand value
- Stance concerning Participation in Social Media
Eagle Industry participates in social media as a sensible participant and with an attitude of restraint with the understanding that social media are forums for communication with stakeholders, that social media is widely open to the world, and that once information is posted it becomes broadly disseminated around the world and can never be entirely deleted.
- All Eagle Industry employees, regardless of their organization or employment status, will comply with national and local laws and regulations as well as “Employee Compliance Guidelines”, “Employment Regulations”, “Policy” – the action standards for employees of Eagle Industry – and all other internal rules.
- We will pay attention to the content of the information that is posted and the manner in which it is distributed and make an effort to avoid the distribution of incorrect information or information that may be misunderstood by stakeholders.
- If incorrect information is distributed or misleading expressions are used, we will promptly correct the information or expressions.
- We will disseminate information and engage in dialogues as a sensible person.
- We will comply with the rules of each social media established and operated by third parties and respect the culture and manners of each social media.
- We will respect the rights of third parties such as intellectual property rights and privacy rights and take care not to harm the reputations of others.
- Things Required of All Eagle Industry Employees
- To All Social Media Users
The information sent out on social media by our employees who operate official accounts does not necessarily represent our official announcements or opinions. Official announcements and opinions are posted on our website and news releases.
- When using Social Media, users shall not perform the following acts (including acts that may cause such acts).
- Acts of infringing on the rights and interests of Eagle Industry, other users, or other third parties
- Acts of slandering or insulting Eagle Industry, other users or other third parties, or damaging their honor, credibility, privacy, etc. (including disclosing personally identifiable information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or addresses of Eagle Industry, other users or other third parties), or interfering with business
- Acts of violating the Public Offices Election Act
- Acts of soliciting membership in religious groups and other groups / organizations
- Acts of soliciting investment, donations, funding, or purchase of goods or services
- Acts of introducing or soliciting the viewing of other websites that Eagle Industry deems inappropriate, or the act of using this service as a file download
- Acts of diverting information obtained through this service for commercial purposes
- Acts of using this service to send harmful programs or files such as viruses that interfere with the normal functioning of computer software or hardware to Eagle Industry, other users or other third parties
- Acts of posting information / contents that do not have the proper authority to be posted on this site
- Acts of interfering with the provision and use of this service by Eagle Industry, other users or other third parties
- Acts of accessing this site by illegal activities such as hacking, and acts of monitoring or duplicating all or part of this site
- Eagle Industry does not guarantee or approve the content of the information provided by users through this service. Therefore, Eagle Industry will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by the user as a result of trusting the contents.
- All copyrights (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) of the information posted by the user through this service belong to Eagle Industry. In addition, the user shall not exercise their moral rights. The user has no right to claim compensation for the attribution or waiver of such rights.
- Social media policy & term of use