Basic Management Policy
EKK’s basic management policy is that a corporation is the property of three stakehold ers—namely, shareholders, employees, and the community. As such, EKK aims to become a company that justifies the pride of these three and other stakeholders, including cus tomers, suppliers, and financial institutions. Based on this policy, EKK will continue its efforts to become a solid and profitable company based on a commitment to complying with laws and regulations and providing products that contribute to society.
- Supply high quality products that meet customer needs at reasonable costs, with effective delivery times, and in an appropriate manner.
- Provide appropriate maintenance, repair, and other after-sales services for products delivered.
- Act as a reliable partner with technical strength that supports new product development and expansion to new fields.
- Enable employees to earn appropriate remuneration through their effort.
- Contribute to communities through production activities.
- Provide employees with opportunities to acquire the resources to achieve their goals at high levels and enjoy physical and mental wellbeing.
- Ensure stable tax payments and create job opportunities through sound corporate activities.
- As a Group, develop extensive ties with communities and contribute to the revitalization of local communities.
- Help to protect the environment through our products.
- Carry out credit offerings and other financial transactions repeatedly and consistently to earn appropriate profits commensurate with risks.
- Increase applications in financial trading through transactions and boost corporate credibility.
- Deliver products and services in a reliable manner to earn appropriate compensation for them.
- Increase technical capabilities and open new fields, or boost corporate reliability through transactions.
- Increase corporate value in a steady manner.
- Achieve and maintain a balance between dividends and internal reserves to strengthen our corporate standing and ensure appropriate dividend payments to shareholders with stability over the long term.