Slimline Cartridge Double Seal
- Equipped with flushing, quenching, and drainports as standard.
- The cooling system where the water is directly injected onto the seal faces provides the highest cooling efficiency.
- Ultra compact design
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Inboard seal can withstand both forward and back pressures
- Stationary, inside mounted type
- Springs do not contact the liquid
Product specification example
Seal face (Inboard side) : Silicon carbide (Q1)
Seal face (Atmosphere side) : High density carbon graphite
Seat : Silicon carbide (Q1)
Metal parts: CrNiMo steel 316(G)
Secondary seals: FKM (V)
Pressure: p = Vacuum … 10 bar (145 PSI)
Temperature: t = -20 °C … 160 °C (-4 °F … 320 °F) (oil), 0 °C … 80 °C (32 °F … 176 °F) (water)
Sliding velocity: vg = 20 m/s (66 ft/s)
Viscosity: … 1 Pa·s
Solids content: … 10wt. %
Pulp and paper industry
Water and waste water technology
Food and beverage industry
Metal production and processing
Low viscosity oils
Applicable ranges, performance data and figures can serve only as a guide for selection and therefore in actual use there will be some cases where general specifications cannot be applied due to unknown factors or constraints.
Please check the applicability before use.
The contents are subject to change without notice for improvement.