Charter of Corporate Behavior
We EAGLE INDUSTORY CO.,LTD and the group businesses, are committed to being an entity that fulfills the role of driving efforts toward the realization of a sustainable society according to the Management Principles. We will pursue this through developing the Management Policies in such a way that all its stakeholders are proud of us and chase their dream with us; and, while upholding the principle of fair and free competition, through creating added value that is socially useful, generating employment, and autonomously acting responsibly. In order to achieve this realization, we will behave according to the eleven principles set forth below in the Principles of Corporate Behavior in both domestic and overseas operations, so as to respect human rights, comply with related laws, regulations, and international rules as well as the spirit behind those, and discharge our social responsibility with a strong sense of ethical values.
- The Management has to run the Company based on feelings of commitment and trust in its employees.
- The Management has to run the Company while uniting to ensure full ventilation without forming any cliques.
- The Management has to run the Company while making absolutely incredible efforts against all odds and risks.
- The Management has to run the Company while pursuing dreams with management plan.
- We are committed to be a strong and unique parts supplier while focusing its managerial resources on core business areas.
- We are committed to be a profitable and robust company while fulfilling company-wide cost reduction programs ranging from front-line sales to manufacturing floor.
- We are committed to continuously improving our quality while producing and selling our products that are proven to be technologically unique and socially on a global scale.
Principles of Corporate Behavior
- Provision of Socially Useful Products
We will develop and provide socially useful and safe products through the creation of new value, and provide pertinent information regarding products and have sincere dialogues with end users and customers while also working to achieve sustainable economic growth and solve social issues, thereby gaining their satisfaction and deeper trust.
- Fair and Appropriate Trade
We will ensure that we engage in fair, transparent, and free competition, that transactions are appropriate, and that responsible procurement is carried out, when selling products and purchasing materials. Also, we will maintain a sound and proper relationship with political bodies and government agencies.
- Proper Disclosure and Management of Information
We will disclose accurate information about the Company timely and appropriately, and have constructive dialogues with the various stakeholders who surround our business in order to increase the corporate value. Also, we will protect and properly manage personal and customer data and other types of information as well as intellectual property rights.
- Thorough Risk Management and Severance of all relations with Antisocial Forces and Groups
We will resolutely provide systematic risk management to prepare against activities of antisocial forces, terrorists, cyberattacks, natural disasters, and other elements that threaten the lives of the public and business activities. Especially we will resolutely confront any antisocial forces or groups and sever all relations with such groups.
- Commitment to Environmental Conservation
We will proactively initiate environmental conservation activities while taking into account the fact that commitment to solving environmental issues is a prerequisite for a company to engage in business activities as a going concern.
- Promotion of Social Contribution Activities
As a good corporate citizen, we will actively participate in communities and contribute to their development.
- Cooperation with the International Community
As a global corporation, we will comply with laws and regulations of the countries and regions where our business operations are based, and respect human rights and other international norms of behavior (ex. prohibition of child labour and forced labour). Also, conduct business by taking into consideration the local culture and customs as well as the interests of stakeholders, and contribute toward the development of the local economy and society.
- Respect for Human Rights
We will carry out management that respects the human rights of all people.
- Provision of Safe and Comfortable Working Environment
We will realize a work style that enhances the abilities of employees while respecting their diversity, character and personality, and by drawing a line between public and private matters, and maintaining order in the workplace, we will realize a comfortable working environment that takes cleanliness, health, and safety into consideration.
- Responsibilities of Our Officers
Our officers, while carrying out management with the recognition that it is their role to realize the spirit of this Charter, will establish effective internal control systems, and will take the lead in an exemplary manner to implement the Charter within the entire NOK Group, while encouraging our business counterparts to act in a manner consistent with this Charter. In addition, our officers will constantly listen to opinions from both within and outside the Company to ensure compliance with business ethics.
- Response to Problems
In the event that a matter in noncompliance with this Charter arises, which causes society to lose trust in us, our officers will take steps such as taking the lead in solving the problem, identifying the cause, and taking measures to prevent the recurrence of similar problems, thus fulfilling their responsibilities. Moreover, they will publicly disclose relevant information promptly and appropriately, fulfill their accountability requirements, indicate those who are in authority and those who are responsible, and severely punish those involved, including themselves.