- The check valve is used in charged engines.
- The check valve has to prevent this an over-pressure in the carbon canister and the tank that may be caused by an over-pressure coming from the manifold.
Special valve requirements:
- low pressure losses while air flow through the valve
- no adhesion of the diaphragm due to sticking effects
- low leakage rate while dp working in closing direction
Product specification example
|-40°C to 140°C
|Internal resistance against
|Blow By, E22, E85, M15, M26, fuel ROZ95, fuel ROZ98, RSG E10
Note: The above figures show some examples. Contact us when you are considering making a purchase.