- Dry contact secondary seal
- Prevention of hazardous emissions
- Can be used as a secondary seal of tandem seal in liquid applications
- Independent of direction of rotation
- Stationary multiple springs
- API682 arrangement 2 containment seal
Product specification example
Standards and approvals
API 682 / ISO 21049
Seal face: Special carbon
Seat: Silicon carbide (Q1, Q2)
Secondary seals: FKM (V)
Metal parts: CrNiMo steel 316 (G)
Pressure: p = 2 bar (29 PSI) normal operation,
max. 60 bar (870 PSI)
Temperature: t = -20 °C … +160 °C (-4 °F … +320 °F)
Sliding velocity: vg = 25 m/s (82 ft/s)
Applicable ranges, performance data and figures can serve only as a guide for selection and therefore in actual use there will be some cases where general specifications cannot be applied due to unknown factors or constraints.
Please check the applicability before use.
The contents are subject to change without notice for improvement.